Q.2. Which Indian spinner and veteran female cricketer Mithaliraj has been recommended by the BCCI for the prestigious Khel Ratna Award?
Ans. R Ashwin
Q.3. Which bank’s foundation day is celebrated on 1st July?
Ans. State Bank of India
Q.4. Which day is celebrated all over India on 1st July?
Ans. National Doctor’s Day and National Postal Workers’ Day.
Q.5. Which state of India has now become the first rabies-free state of India?
Q.6. Which editor P. Sainath has been honoured with Japan’s prestigious Grand Fukuoka Prize 2021?
Ans. People’s Archive of Rural India
Q.7. Which agency has announced to appoint and launch the first disabled passenger in space?
Ans. European Space Agency
Q.8. When has the Indian Space Research Organization announced the launch of the first unmanned Gaganyaan mission?
Ans. December 2021
Q.9. How many lakh crore rupees relief package has been approved by the cabinet under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
Ans. 6.28 Lakh Crore
Q.10. Which day is celebrated all over the world on 1st July?
Ans. International Joke Day
2 July Current Affairs English
- Phonepe Recruitment 2022 – (500+ Post) – Phonepe Careers – Private Jobs Vacancy For Graduate
- Work From Home In Delhi – Today Online Apply Now Near Me 1000+ Customer Executive Jobs
- Flipkart Bengluru Private Job 2022
- Private Company Jobs Vacancy For Business Analyst In Gurgaon – Today Online Apply Now Any Graduate
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Male Naukari 2022
- Bihar BPSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Sarkari Naukari 2022
- RBI Manager, Legal Officer Other Various Post Latest Naukari 2022
- Railway RRC CR Trade Apprentice
- BSF Constable Trademan Job 2022
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Engineer JE Job 2022
- Railtel RCIL Manager Various Post Online Latest Job 2022
- BARC Scientific Officer (OCES/DGFS) Latest Job 2022
- Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2022 career Job
- Indian Navy Executive SSC IT Branch Sarkari Naukari 2022
- UPPSC Mines Officer, Principal, Professor, Reader Online Naukari 2022
Read Also This
Social tagging: Current Affairs > GK