Daily Current Affairs 03 July
Q.1. The Union Cabinet has approved the Memorandum of Understanding between India and which republic on Renewal of Personnel Administration and Governance Reforms?
Ans. The Gambia
Q.2. How many years old chess player Abhimanyu Mishra has become the youngest Grand Master in the world?
Ans. 12 years
Q.3. Which state government has launched the IT policy for 2021-24?
Ans. Government of Andhra Pradesh
Q.4. The Union Cabinet has approved the MoU between India and which country in the field of health research?
Q.5. Who has approved the merger of Tech Data Corporation with Sinex Corporation?
Ans. Competition Commission of India
Q.6. For how long the tenure of NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant has been extended?
Ans. 1 year
Q.7. Which species of animal has been named after Assistant Sub-Inspector Tukaram Aumble?
Q.8. Which app has been launched by the central government to give information related to farming to the farmers?
Ans. Self-Reliant Agriculture App
Q.9. Which day is celebrated all over the world on 2nd June?
Ans. World UFO Day
Daily Current Affairs 03 July in English Gk
Daily Current Affairs 03 July www.ResultNow.in
- Current Affairs 5
- GK Most important Question 1 Hindi
- Lucent GK 94 लुसेंट पर आधारित महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्नोत्तर
- General Knowledge 5 दैनिक मसामयिकी
- 5 July Born And Died Person 05 जुलाई को जन्मे/निधन व्यक्ति
- Current Affairs 5 July जुलाई की महत्त्वपूर्ण घटनाएँ
- Lucent GK 093 लुसेंट पर आधारित महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्नोत्तर
- Dainik Current Affairs 4 July दैनिक समसामयिकी
- a person born/Died on 04 July
- Important Events of 4th July जुलाई की महत्त्वपूर्ण घटनाएँ
- Lucent GK 092 लुसेंट पर आधारित महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्नोत्तर
- Daily Current Affairs 03 July सामयिकी
- Lucent GK Top 20 लुसेंट पर आधारित महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्नोत्तर
- Top 35 General Science Important Question सामान्य विज्ञान
- Lucent GK Questions 1-20 लुसेंट पर आधारित महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्नोत्तर
Read Also This
Social tagging: Current Affairs > English Gk