Daily Current Affairs
Q.1. In which city of Tamil Nadu has Russia started construction of the fifth nuclear power unit?
Q.2. Who has been appointed as the new President of “Indian Federation of National Association”?
Ans. Shambhu Nath Srivastava
Q.3. Who has started Van Mahotsav 2021 by planting Parijat plant?
Ans. Prakash Javadekar
Q.4. Which city of Pakistan has recorded the highest temperature in the world?
Q.5. Which female swimmer has created history by becoming the first athlete to qualify for the Olympics?
Ans. Mana Patel
Q.6. Which project has been approved by the cabinet to provide optical fiber network facility in the villages of 16 states?
Ans. BharatNet Project
Q.7. Which day is celebrated all over the world on 3rd July?
Ans. International Plastic Bag Free Day
Q.8. Which Oriya poet has been awarded the Kuvempu National Award 2020?
Ans. Dr. Rajendra Kishore Panda
Q.9. How many months imprisonment has been sentenced by the Supreme Court of South Africa to former President Jacob Zuma?
Ans. 15 months
Daily Current Affairs 4 July in English
Daily Current Affairs 4 July For Hindi – www.ResultNow.in
- Phonepe Recruitment 2022 – (500+ Post) – Phonepe Careers – Private Jobs Vacancy For Graduate
- Work From Home In Delhi – Today Online Apply Now Near Me 1000+ Customer Executive Jobs
- Flipkart Bengluru Private Job 2022
- Private Company Jobs Vacancy For Business Analyst In Gurgaon – Today Online Apply Now Any Graduate
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Male Naukari 2022
- Bihar BPSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Sarkari Naukari 2022
- RBI Manager, Legal Officer Other Various Post Latest Naukari 2022
- Railway RRC CR Trade Apprentice
- BSF Constable Trademan Job 2022
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Engineer JE Job 2022
- Railtel RCIL Manager Various Post Online Latest Job 2022
- BARC Scientific Officer (OCES/DGFS) Latest Job 2022
- Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2022 career Job
- Indian Navy Executive SSC IT Branch Sarkari Naukari 2022
- UPPSC Mines Officer, Principal, Professor, Reader Online Naukari 2022
Read Also This
Social tagging: Current Affairs > English Gk > GK > JULY